A taxable person needs to submit a VAT return in UAE with the information and data specified for Tax purpose in accordance with the form, specified by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). Every taxable person is required to submit the VAT Return for each Tax period within the time prescribed by the FTA and this must be in accordance with the provisions of the UAE VAT law. The taxable person is also liable to remit the tax due to the FTA within the time frame specified by the UAE VAT Law. Agxauditors assures best VAT Return Filing Services across UAE.
The VAT tax returns will most probably be filed online, and there will be no facility for filing tax returns offline or manually. So, the businesses need to get themselves familiar with the online VAT filing process. Upon registration on the VAT portal, each taxpayer will be given a unique TIN and password for their online account on the website. These details are to be used to file returns online. Follow the steps below.
1. Visit the online portal of the Federal Tax Authority at tax.gov.ae
2. Click the return filing option under the e-services section of the portal
3. Log in using your TIN and password
4. Fill in the VAT return form with the details of your business, transactions, tax liability, penalties (if any), etc.
5. Upload the required documents, bills, etc.
6. Verify the details filled by you and submit the form