AREA OF EXPERTISE
WHO WE ARE
AGX Auditing is a firm which believes that success is not measured by the revenue it generates but by the value of service and satisfaction delivered to the clients. With the head office in Dubai, the firm of astute and capable accountants and auditors aims to help clients manage their risks and improve their operations. Spread across U.A.E our clients come from different backgrounds, and range from small, medium, enterprises (SMEs) to large corporates.
WHAT WE DO
- Audit and Assurance Services.
- Internal & Management Audit.
- Project Feasibility and Business Plan.
- Liquidation Services.
- Company Formation and Business Set up.
- Valuation of Business Entities.
- Payroll Services
- VAT Compliance, Registration and Return filing
- Excise Tax Compliance and Return filing
WHY CHOOSE US
- An extensively experienced team of professionals.
- Approved auditors of all major free zones of Dubai and other major free zones including Sharjah Airport International Free (SAIF) Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone, Ajman Free Zone and RAK Free Trade Zones.
- Listed in all major banks including HSBC Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) and Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Satisfactorily catered to the needs of over 300 clients all across UAE.
- Time bound services.
Our team of auditors and accountants will strive to provide the highest quality of services whether it's an audit, accounting, review, financial analysis and forecasting or any other financial services. Here at AGX Auditing, we believe in ensuring the maximum value to the services we offer and are committed to providing dependable auditing and business assurance services all over U.A.E.
News & Blog
Latest updates and finance news
Boosted by higher oil prices, business conditions in the UAE’s non-oil private sector continued to gain…
What is Liquidation Generally the Liquidation refers to the process of selling off a organisation or companies…
AGX is an experienced audit firm in U.A.E where our business growth is monitored by the…
The UAE has ranked first in 11 global competitiveness indices among six…
FRS 102 bears more than a passing resemblance to the International Financial Reporting Standard for SMEs,…